Laboratory Test Directory
LRC, clinical reference laboratory, offers an extensive test menu of diagnostics tests. Search by test name LRC’s online Laboratory Test Directory. Each entry contains complete, up-to-date test information, including methodology and reporting times, collection and transportation specifications, reference intervals, test notes, and codes. New tests, inactivated tests, and test changes are also included.
Laboratory Information System
LRC has developed EYRA, a Laboratory Information System, that integrates all technical, logistic, quality and management aspects of a laboratory.
LRC specializes in laboratory process optimization and quality management.
External quality programsLRC participates in national and international external control programs such as the College of American Pathologist CAP, UK NEQAS, Labquality, FPCQLC, AEFA and SEIMC.
Scientific forumsLRC encourages professionals to expand their knowledge base and stay up-to-date on new developments.
LRC participates in hospital commissions, clinical sessions, working groups, quality circles.
LRC, due to its relationship with IMIM, PRBB and IMAS, is involved in research projects, multicentric clinical trials and studies.
Certifications and accreditations
LRC has the following authorizations and quality certifications:
• AENOR Certification since 2000 according to the norm UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008 of the following laboratories: Central Laboratory, Laboratory of urgencies of Hospital del Mar, Laboratory of urgencies of Hospital de l’Esperança
This certification has been extended to all centers of our network. This is the detail of last years:
• Year 2013: LRC has been certified, in addition to clinical
analysis, in hospital environmental Microbiology and consulting and
managing of clinical laboratories
• Year 2012: Laboratori de Referència de Camp de Tarragona i Terres de l'Ebre and clinical laboratory of Hospital de Mataró
• Year 2011: Laboratory of urgencies of Hospital de Sant Joan de Reus
• Year 2010: Laboratories of Corporació de Salut del Maresme i La Selva – Hospital Comarcal de Blanes and Hospital Comarcal Sant Jaume de Calella
• Year 2009: Laboratory of Hospital de Sant Celoni
• Certification according to the norm UNE-EN ISO 15189. Central Laboratory certifies a large number of biological magnitudes of several areas: Biochemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, etc, according to the UNE-EN ISO 15189 with the reference 978/LE1940. Biological magnitudes updated are avaliable on the website of ENAC (https://www.enac.es).